Reuters Blogs about Panning for Gold by Daniel Munoz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Mick...got in touch with me from the You Tube vids and wanted a couple of stories, One on Gold, and one to come on Gemstones. Cheers Wal. :)

I agree - nice write up.
Let us know when the next story gets published.

Ag Man said:
I agree - nice write up.
Let us know when the next story gets published.

Will do Marty, He's keen to do a story on Sapphire Hunting so soon as it warms up again we'll have a crack at that one....Cheers wal. :)

Congrats Wal and Liz, you guys are everywhere!

WalnLiz now available on Kindle!?!

I know what you're doing, you pair are actually spreading an IP based virus through as many mediums as possible - forums, youtube, news articles etc.

WalnLiz are Trojans spreading a virus that is going to be triggered into action when gold reaches two thousand dollars an ounce. After much research I have uncovered the "Gold 2k" virus buried in WalnLiz videos. Unfortunately, during my early research I too contracted this dreadful virus.

Symptoms that can be early warnings of an infection include membership of prospecting forums, a favourites folder full of fossicking related websites, a latent need for a GPX5000...

ohhh I am getting really really fevered now.....

I need a prospecting trip to get it out of my system, and the leeches may actually help....

You always crack me up mate.....definitely need to organize a prospecting trip so we can conspire some meaningful diversions from all things prospecting related. We might even confuse ourselves.... ahhh... I think I've already done that. :eek: Hope to catch you out there soon mate....Cheers wal. :)

Jeez I love a good conspiracy theory! .. You could have something there though Son of Ditherer, .. Wal and Liz, the loving duo from the leafy suburbs .. sharing together their common pursuit and passion for hidden treasure in the great outdoors.

After careful study of the carefully crafted story, I believe that the Reuters reporter may be trying to tell us that something far less benign may be going on here .. The reference to superstition, .. Must make a stop at a certain location! .. The positioning and placement of cans!

And did you see the mysterious pattern formation made by the gold in the close up pic of Liz's pan?

I suspect Witchcaft! ..??.

Ahhh Digger....nothing escapes the wisdom of an ultra trained eye and an imaginative mind......didn't know there was so many "Shirlocks" lurking in the corridors mate. :eek: Many disguises and secretive plotting will have to be put in place to remain anonymous in the follow up gemstone extraction process. lol...Cheers Wal. :D

Was thinking if I could disguise myself in a Prospecting Australia shirt and cap. I might not be as easily recognized. :eek: Let me know when any are available for purchase mate....Cheers Wal. :)

You take care now Wal, .. We will be on high alert in anticipation of further evidence that'll be no doubt be woven betwixt the lines of the forthcoming 'Gemstone' story.

You use the word 'extraction' there Wal .. Should we add alchemy to the growing list of mysterious activity?

On a less suspicious note (the morning medication has just kicked in), .. Congrats to yourself and the wonderful Liz for having the very well written Shoalhaven sojourn story placed on the internationally respected and widely read Reuters site .. And thank you both for sharing the link.

Yours in the Spirit of Heightened Awareness,
The Digger.

PS. Gedday Nugget .. Add me to the list for a Prospecting Australia cap! A great idea and worth considering.

G'day Digger,

Thanks for the kind words of spiritual enlightenment....your welcome down my neck of the woods any day...best of luck up in the F.N.Q wilderness mate...Cheers Wal. :)

Palmer Digger said:
Jeez I love a good conspiracy theory! .. You could have something there though Son of Ditherer, .. Wal and Liz, the loving duo from the leafy suburbs .. sharing together their common pursuit and passion for hidden treasure in the great outdoors.

After careful study of the carefully crafted story, I believe that the Reuters reporter may be trying to tell us that something far less benign may be going on here .. The reference to superstition, .. Must make a stop at a certain location! .. The positioning and placement of cans!

And did you see the mysterious pattern formation made by the gold in the close up pic of Liz's pan?

I suspect Witchcaft! ..??.

As the story goes
"There are wheels within wheels , and fires within fires!"
Do we need to keep a watchfull eye on Wal ?? Do you think he can mesmerize us over the net with photos of all the "shiney,shiney little presious coluorfull rocks...im scared..... :eek: :eek:

Latest posts