new find

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all back again not been out much with the eurotek pro but today my son wanted me to bring him to the park to meet his mates so i brought the detector along long story short ended up finding $23 in change and my first 925 silver ring
1440059160_2015-08-20_18.25.26.jpg
1440059176_2015-08-20_18.24.56.jpg

Oh wow mate excellent find, is that aquamarine embedded into it?

Can I just ask about your first pic posted on this thread, the nail. I spoke to a couple of blokes recently detecting local with a 705 and they were quite happy to show me thier late 1800s blacksnithed hand made nails. The way they spoke about them was like they were better than coins they were finding. What am I missing here .? Do nails have a value? I have heaps of these from detecting ruined timber mills

AtomRat said:
Oh wow mate excellent find, is that aquamarine embedded into it?

Can I just ask about your first pic posted on this thread, the nail. I spoke to a couple of blokes recently detecting local with a 705 and they were quite happy to show me thier late 1800s blacksnithed hand made nails. The way they spoke about them was like they were better than coins they were finding. What am I missing here .? Do nails have a value? I have heaps of these from detecting ruined timber mills
I don't know if it's aqua the ring has some weight to it, but i hope still have to take it to be looked at and the nail us about 6 1/2 inches long biggest I've found so far i have found a stack load of small ones

Love the lead cowboy, looks to be in good nick too. Most of the time those lead figures are either missing a head or some other appendage. ;)

Hi all been a while too bloody bizi with work and the farm on the way up yesterday arvo stopped at a little park /reserve just out of town heading to the farm on the side of the river and with the usual junk, cans, ringpulls found this little beauty
1448138163_20151121_193305.jpg

Sorry about the pics camera on the fone is crap, a nice spoon ring on the back it has herloom sterling by oneida :D

Latest posts