My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
rocketaroo said:
Thanks, its cool to dig jewellery. Gotta get bugbear Florin soon, dunno why it eludes me!

It was many months before I got my first silver.17 months actually but my detecting was sparodic. It was a 1947 florin :D
And my first silver coin was a threepence and took 14 months to find, but once i found it there was a lot of silver to come. was your first silver find a florin?! and how many florins have you found all together? :D

Been a bit sick last couple of days, even spent yesterday in hospital. Wife wanted me to take it easy, but I snuck out this arvo for an hour. A little spot, that I keep forgetting about, and just before I decided to pack it in....I found the patch with the honey :) Going to farm this one, and hopefully get my florin. The pennies, are 1950s.

Small hunt this morning, relic finds, just one toasted penny. Actually 2 were on my list of wanteds, as I have seen them dug on youtube, and by RJ. The lipstick case (RJ), and especially the ladies belt buckle. It has a crown on the top, shame its wrecked, I wasnt aware that I found two pieces until I got home...they come from seperate holes. I have only done a small bit of this site :) Cool 500th post :)