My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an odd-looking ring and like RJ, I'd like to see the front too.

935 is a strange figure for silver - it's usually 925 (=92.5% pure). Are you sure there isn't some gold in there as well - parts of the ring look quite yellow to me.

Ramjet said:
Good effort Rocket. I'm glad the ring turned out being real silver. Can we get a pic of the front? How long after I left did you get the threepence?

I was on my home, and thought.....wonder if can score a silver from our ex-honey hole....
So nothing but bottletops in the park, but on the footpath, just 2 inches down.. a 34 thrip :)

Finding that the 705 loves 23 (out of 30) sensitivity in the parks, anymore, and it starts to false.

Yoi have already been there with ramjet and i dont want to know where your honey hole is because ive got my own (it was the obilisk) your guess was correct.

LonelySilver said:
Yoi have already been there with ramjet and i dont want to know where your honey hole is because ive got my own (it was the obilisk) your guess was correct.

You cleaned it out! Well done :)

Latest posts