Nice rock crusher kit

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the bloke I was talking about kawman it's good stuff.

If anyone wants pieces of Bisalloy wear plate cut for jaws send me a PM and I'll see what we have at work and work a deal out. (It's the same stuff that goes on earthmoving buckets, chutes etc)

Well got the jaw crusher part finished,next have to make a frame and attach the motor.
It moves nicely,you can crush stone by just turning it by hand.

vQDFQj9.jpg

Regards Frank

I'm gonna enjoy watching a video of that bad boy in action mate....looks like a great build

Well finished the mini jaw crusher ,works 100%,had too fit a larger motor,the 1.5hp was not up to the job.
There is one small adjustment that I have to do,is on the movement of the jaws,but will only take 5 minutes..
Like to show you a video,but I have to get a camera,and that will be soon.

YWeHKPwl.jpg

Regards Frank

Hi Jaros
I broke this stone down to about 15mm in the dolly pot,then with 3 passes it reduced it to a dust and 1-1.5mm,which I packed in bags and i will process it now I am back from the west.
lg59nWn.jpg

If you look at 2/3 down in the centre you will see the gold,and also in the burnt stone.

Regards Frank

Nice looking money rock frank, well done on the lil jaw crusher too. Ive started on mine as well as resurrecting my old rod mill to do the final grind with.

Latest posts