My Full GPZ 7000 review

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review PT. Thanks for taking the time to write it. After using the GPZ only once, I agree with pretty much with everything you've said. Especially the comment about it being a "big SDC2300". Thats exactly what i was thinking, an SDC2300 with more settings. Good luck out there.

Nice fact based field experience review PT.

Having only seen what the SDC has found it actually sounds like the GPZ isn't all hype.

Hello Nenad,

Well written information and great review.
Thank you for sharing.

Can't wait to get the Zed dirty tomorrow.

Regards

Lambi

Thanks for your review and opinion Nenad.

There was no sales pitch or motive behind it, only practical application tried and proven using your knowledge and experience of prospecting.
That type of information helps us that are new to prospecting make informed decisions and that goes for everyone on this great forum.
Keep it up guys n gals.

Cheers RP

Well there was some very important info missing from the review... Is this unit going to need a headphone adaptor lead too? ;)

Bugger unlucky ;)

No doubt they do, a good thing those Sunray headphones.

Haven't really been fully keeping up with the GPZ buzz, only read this cause you wrote it.... Nice work once again

Couple of bits I got yesterday.

1425602690_20150305_211110-2-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing Nenad and Wally is correct that does look like a 4 :/

I'm heading out this weekend for the 7000's first run will let you all know how it goes.

Wally69 said:
Love your work Nenad, but are you stirring the pot?

It looks like you have those nuggets placed on a GPZ-14000 :D :lol: :D

Hey Wally
Mate the 14 on the coil which is in the pic denotes the size of the coil ie: GPZ14 = 14" coil
cheers
Lee

rc62burke said:
Wally69 said:
Love your work Nenad, but are you stirring the pot?

It looks like you have those nuggets placed on a GPZ-14000 :D :lol: :D

Hey Wally
Mate the 14 on the coil which is in the pic denotes the size of the coil ie: GPZ14 = 14" coil
cheers
Lee

Thanks Lee, it had me scratching my head for a moment there.