Minelab GPZ7000 information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G0lddigg@ said:
dont know how they could justify the $11k if they offered a "less software" version. I would have thought that would increase fraud...imagine the ebay sales of "cracked software' chips :)

if i owned minelab id just give everyone on PA a free detector :)
And rightly so. Best marketing minelab has ever had right here, and least expensive, free is free. ;)

Gents all we need is some more competition on the market and Minelab will have no other choice then to lower the prices of their products but let's be honest no other manufacturer has even equaled the power and performance of Minelbs Gp Extreme yet (yes members are going to argue but it's true) so I think Minelab will be the industry leader for quite sometime and are just going to charge what they like and it doesn't help when people are paying for it even before specs of the darn thing have been released.

cheers,
James

Fortune Seeker said:
I'm taking the plunge and forking out the $10700 for one(I love my wife :) ). I will give a straight and honest appraisal as I learn the ropes. I'll even show photos of what I find, if there is anything found!

Is that an official quoted price?

Unofficially official! I found out the price because someone was taking full payment. The dealers can give more info on the 18th and released on the 23rd.

Yes seen this and read 5 times now, was wondering if someone more local to the forum has been out yet..... cheers

Canberra (Detectaden) have not received any stock as yet.

Official instruction manual is now published, rather than the dodgy draft one. You can find it on the Minelab website, view GPZ7000 then downloads.. Sorry I can't post URL, not at 10 posts yet.

Winterwood said:

Official instruction manual is now published, rather than the dodgy draft one. You can find it on the Minelab website, view GPZ7000 then downloads.. Sorry I can't post URL, not at 10 posts yet.

they said yesterday there stock was there waiting for release day...

trashmagnet said:
Winterwood said:

they said yesterday there stock was there waiting for release day...

I'd been told I will receive a call as soon as available. Maybe available means available to release rather than available in stock (if they're sitting there???). Anyway, patience, patience...

Does anyone know the other sized coils that will be available and what the prices are?

Thanks.

I downloaded the manual and there is no metion of other coils in the accessories section, though I read elsewhere there would be 11 inch and 20 inch coils available.

Heatho said:
I downloaded the manual and there is no metion of other coils in the accessories section, though I read elsewhere there would be 11 inch and 20 inch coils available.

Yes same I read this somewhere as well.

Wolfau said:
Does anyone know the other sized coils that will be available and what the prices are?

Thanks.

I'm sure it will be broadcast loud and clear on Minersden and associated sites when they are available, and at what cost.

Latest posts