wooly's videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is fantastic, lots of hard work over a long time can pay off. Top find. :eek:

Wow that is unreal, what a great time they must have had, and all the places they must have seen. He did say on the video though, that it was virtually a life time of detecting. So hopefully there is still some to come for all of us yet.

chits me i could not read the geotag off the vid :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

must have been using a 5000 :p

I find that scoop with the flat bottom much better than the round bottom scoop. It's nice and wide and shallow so gives a clear signal of those tiny targets.
They are also a bargain at $2 each from K-mart in the toy section and come in high vis colours. Just need to take a hacksaw to them to shorten the handle.

That is amazing wooly....unbelievable that a detector will pick up that little tiddler. I really need to get me one of them bad boys

Looks like a solid round ball. I have found that round tiny nuggets give great signal and tiny flat flakes give less of a positive signal. That is a great signal for that piece.

Thanks for sharing your video.

RS

Latest posts