WOW Imagine finding this......

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can assure you all that it is real, coz I know the person who found it. Have known the whole family many many years. I'm sure after all this time that comments have been made you will have realised by now, but extra verification since I live in same town it was found in :Y:

Kalgal36 said:
I can assure you all that it is real, coz I know the person who found it. Have known the whole family many many years. I'm sure after all this time that comments have been made you will have realised by now, but extra verification since I live in same town it was found in :Y:

Mate if you check the date of the last post you will see that it was almost 3 years ago in two months time so I think everyone has forgotten about it by now.

Ridge Runner said:
Kalgal36 said:

Mate if you check the date of the last post you will see that it was almost 3 years ago in two months time so I think everyone has forgotten about it by now.

i didnt forget that one .

i have seen a photo of it sitting on the back step of a troopy before it was cleaned.

and i will get my own equivalent one day.

yum

HeadsUp said:
Ridge Runner said:
Kalgal36 said:

i didnt forget that one .

i have seen a photo of it sitting on the back step of a troopy before it was cleaned.

and i will get my own equivalent one day.

yum
At least we know it was found in Kalgoorlie now !
:Y: ;) :Y:
thanks {)

Kalgal36 said:

Amazing find,congrats to them :Y: any idea of the rough weight,didnt see it mentioned unless i missed it......

A mate sent me this screenshot this year, same nugget
1514471061_img_6330.jpg

Sceptical or not, negative or not, within the forum all opinions should be respected.

At the end of the day the dream of finding such a nugget brings pure Hope. A great part of this hobby.

On the one hand, such monstrosities are truly rare, but on the other, they do exist.

Personally, I love seeing such photos, no matter my level of hard-earned disbelief ;)

I don't see any thing to be sceptical about, Yes it was found a while back and yes big nuggets do get posted before holidays or before and during the release of a new machine even when they were found with an earlier model, I don't think that is the right thing to do but companies need to maximize all they can, the best part is Is that someone found it so good luck to them, :Y:

Latest posts