Wally69's Nugget Hunting Practice. The By-Catch.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Doing well mate, looks like someone raided Alladins cave. You got way more pre decimals than me. I got 2 Florins though, in one day. :p One from each of those pines.

I got no Rising Suns................ :(

$2 coins are awesome, it's as if they were invented by a detectorst and designed to fall out of pockets.

I only have the one 50% Florin, so I don't think it counts as a 'real coin', darn monkey :mad:

Mate if it says Florin it's a pretty real coin, in my opinion of course. :D Gotta be a s s s s sovereign out there somewhere, now that's a real coin. I've got a nice half Sov stashed away but did not detect it so that doesn't count. Could have stirred you up and said i did but I wouldn't do that. :lol:

Nice tally for a years worth of hunting Wally,... How many silvers all up in that lot ? :)

Pitty about those zeros wally,... rest asured I feel your pain(I'm sure I speak for most of us). ;)

1430627618_image.jpg

You have way too much time on your hands that would be better spent in the Central West collecting enough gold to make an extra zero for you 10,000th post!

Cheers

RS

Geez mate you have heaps more nugs than I do, I better lift my game. Nice Silvers for a rainy weekend. Hope we can lift both our Gold tallies.

Thanks guys, love getting those nuggets out to reminisce sunnier, golden times. :p

Darn rain has had me stir crazy, hence the trench/relic/gold art. I think I should start a new pseudo-religion called the Synoptic Prospectors. We could follow the high pressure weather systems around the world and congregate on alluvial grounds.

Thankfully the weather cleared and I managed to sneak out this evening. I am happy to report I celebrated my 1001 post with a 1920 HP and some expensive Italian silver. Heart almost stopped with the NZ 2 bucks, it didn't feel like a dollar and the shine in the twilight had me wondering if the sovereign is smaller or bigger? Blood pressure returned to normal when I saw a familiar lady on the reverse.

It has been a fun building up to the 1000 and the forum has introduced me to some great people for which I am a very lucky man.

Thanks to all. :cool:

1430646836_image.jpg

Nice looking hunt Wally,... congrats on hitting that 1k bench mark,... nice photographic layout as well on the above hunt.

Latest posts