Wally69's Nugget Hunting Practice. The By-Catch.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a European NAPFA moment today with a few more drip line euro's and a pavement-crack diamond to put a bit of sparkle into the Southern Cross ;)

1499371087_image.jpg

Well spotted Wally, was it an easy one, looks large enough not to miss.
:Y: :rainbow: :Y:

silver said:
Well spotted Wally, was it an easy one, looks large enough not to miss.
:Y: :rainbow: :Y:

It just caught the corner of my eye with a flash of a well polished facet, had to take a few steps back on the thought that I should take a closer look. It was wedged reasonably well and had to pick it out with a bit of force. :D

Got out this afternoon for a swing in some local dense bushland, I came across this spot a couple of months ago when I was trying to navigate a ridge line that was a likely walking route pre-combustion engine looking for signs of old camps.

I managed to liberate a penny on the first visit in a spot that had the odd bit of glass and brick. The area now has me quite intregued, it possibly has been used for bush camping up until the 60's. A big silver afternoon. :D :rainbow: :party:
1500801267_image.jpg

Well Wally well we'll well be pleased with that !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
4 big uns too aye ,... you gun detectorator you.
O:) :rainbow: O:)
:party: :party: :party:

silver said:
tonneau cover holder. :D
.....for a silver chariot that lost its load :D :lol: :D

it is.a silver plated cuff link Tony and the other item found with the bullet spill is a key to wind a pocket watch, they are possibly mid 1800s era and hopefully an indicator of some older relics to come.

Looks like a difficult spot for a swing to say the least. Well you smashed your florrie drought good and proper. :D

Were they all in one spill?