Supersede Picks

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaseTech

Phase Technical
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm stocking the new Supersede Picks.

These are made in QLD, and feature replaceable pick points and shovel heads, and the shovel heads have wings to help trap all your dirt when scraping it out of the hole.

There are two sizes available. Standard - 70cm handle, and X-Large - 90cm handle.

1422841711_for_forum_2.jpg

1422841805_for_forum.jpg

Standard - $145 + postage

X-Large - $165 + postage

Local pick-up is available.

I have been using the X-Large pick over the last couple of months and love it.

For times like this, it is great having a big pick. This one was unfortunately a rusty bit of wire

1422934837_deep_holes.jpg

Reactions: dwt
Hi Phasetech

They look really well made..
I do like the idea with a better shovel end with the side wings to help get the dirt out..

Just wondering how heavy they may be??

As I use this one, but doesn't have the wings :(
Faith (handle length 600mm, pick weight 500gm)

Thanks in advance

Hi all, some good questions.

My bathroom scales only go up in 1 kg increments, and my kitchen scales don't go high enough :rolleyes:

I'll get in touch with the maker and come back with some answers.

Cheers

dammit just bought a new pick... its bloody awesome i must admit but i like the look of these too... let us know when you have some pricing for parts

Prices for the replacement parts are:

For the X-Large Pick:
Pick Point - $40
Shovel/Blade - $50

For the Standard Pick:
Pick Point - $35
Shovel/Blade - $45

Still on the hunt for a decent set of scales so I can get some accurate weights.

Hey Rob,

Prices will vary, but being that they can be sent unassembled, the box size will be much smaller than a welded pick.

Some customers order multiple items from me, others request express postage etc. so freight is rarely the same.

Cheers

Okay for those wanting to know the weights of the picks.

X-Large: 2480 grams

Standard: 2090 grams

Hi mate, Clermont detectors have been selling these for many months, and no issues that I am aware of. I've used mine for quite a while now, both here and in Vic in a variety of conditions. The bolts have locking nuts, so are unlikely to come loose if they are tightened up properly.

Nenad

Hi Nenad
Thankyou for your quick reply

Hmmmmm a little bit heavy for me.
they sure look good though..

Thanks again

Hi Nenad, how much well be the postage for the standard to Melton West, Victoria 3337.
Cheers
Giancarlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts