Found this charm with a fylfot

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickrowdy

Nick
Reaction score
Can anyone give me some back ground on it please?

1421929456_img_0084.jpg

Interesting find, you had better give it a go an see if you can win the lottery :cool:

But then again ..... someone was unlucky enough to loose it. 8.(

Or they were sooooo rich from winnings and decided to throw it away :p ....... hang on .... I might need to borrow it for my next gold detecting trip :lol: :D :lol:

Looks like they wanted to show the natsies running scared with their legs being torn asunder and therefore unable to move.

silver said:
Looks like they wanted to show the natsies running scared with their legs being torn asunder and therefore unable to move.

The fylfot cross is an ancient good luck talisman until the Nazis corrupted it's meaning. The clever dissection of two legs of the cross renders the monogram LF (Lucky Fred)

casper

It's a nice looking find, with the enamel all still intact.
casper said:
silver said:

The fylfot cross is an ancient good luck talisman until the Nazis corrupted it's meaning. The clever dissection of two legs of the cross renders the monogram LF (Lucky Fred)

casper

Latest posts