My Amazing Treasure Finds of This Year 2016

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Every treasure find that evokes excitement is extraordinary, and each metal detecting find is significant! No matter you are a hobbyist, a newbie, or a veteran, sharing your stories of success is able to inspire an encourage. I will share several treasure hunting finds with you!
1470362719_20160715083441_35057.png
I got my first metal detector one month ago. I spent some time learning the machine firstly, then went out scouting for coins. The first coin I unearthed was a 1928 buffalo head nickel. The second one was a 1919 wheat back penny. And the best coin I discovered so far in my life was an 1837 half dime and what right next to it was a 1908 Indian head penny. The metal detecting machine let me have a lot of amazing finds.

Are you motivated by my intriguing finds?

ADMIN EDIT: Web site link removed as per the rules on self promotion. Not a great start and we will be watching with interest.
Posts which appear to have been made with the sole intention of advertising or self promotion will be removed without notice.

Ramjet said:
I remember seeing the tins. Never ate it. We poor country folk couldn't afford such luxuries. :p

It was no luxury, you country folks did ok on rabbit, possum, and roo stew!

Latest posts