Greetings from Bluengold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to prospecting and also to the subject of raw gold. I have previous experience with solid gold jewellery beginning a few years ago when I found some pieces in hard rubbish. After this, I sensed the purported therapeutic benefits of gold which really piqued my interest, especially with regards to obtaining raw material.

On a few further occasions, I found some solid gold jewellery pieces, again located amongst other disposed materials and a friend at the time remarked that I was adept at finding the metal. I have taken in any seriousness the idea of prospecting only very recently and will endeavour to purchase a metal detector and other related items in the near future.

My only concern at this point is the possible threat of attack from poisonous creatures due to having a lack of awareness and experience in wild habitats.

I support the West Coast Eagles and am a resident of Victoria.

Bluengold

You'd be well aware of the dangerous creatures over here if you follow the West Coast Eagles.

Eagle.jpg

Eagles 3.jpg

Good luck on you prospecting it's sure to be more productive than sitting back following your favourite sport ;)

Latest posts