WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very well made video too. They are getting even better in quality which is good to see, an absolute pleasure to watch. we LOVE your EXC!TEMENT Liz!

WalnLiz said:
With the last lot of rain it will be now looked after for us by being underwater. :D... Isn't mother nature just wonderful at times. Hope you are all on the gold over the winter.

Cheers Wal.

I reckon the PA members who regularly visit that area will chase off anyone with pitch forks and flaming torches if they are spotted jumping your claim ;)
What I love about these videos is that I have seen very similar terrain but by the looks of it I was just looking in all the wrong spots. I tend to get lazy and just dig up the first layer of flood gold I come across.
Thanks for showing us how going the extra mile and putting in the extra work can pay off.
Regards
Greg

That was just Awesome!
I really got Into that vid with you Liz..

THANKYOU very much for your video.

Greglz86 said:
WalnLiz said:
With the last lot of rain it will be now looked after for us by being underwater. :D... Isn't mother nature just wonderful at times. Hope you are all on the gold over the winter.

Cheers Wal.

I reckon the PA members who regularly visit that area will chase off anyone with pitch forks and flaming torches if they are spotted jumping your claim ;)
What I love about these videos is that I have seen very similar terrain but by the looks of it I was just looking in all the wrong spots. I tend to get lazy and just dig up the first layer of flood gold I come across.
Thanks for showing us how going the extra mile and putting in the extra work can pay off.
Regards
Greg

Had confirmation Greg that the spot is well under water at present and the current will completely fill in the depression I left. Not concerned if any of the PA regulars work the spot as more than happy for them to get some good results.

In-stream loaming is the key to finding the "Gold Line" mate, and digging big holes for exercise alone is only recommended for the young or extremely strong. :eek:

Good luck out there mate,

Cheers Wal.

Thanks Wal and Liz. I have learnt something from Liz's crevicing so I will have to try it out when I'm next looking for gold.

Finally had time to watch this vid. Great work Wal and Liz.
You are both an inspiration and a wonderful education for all prospectors.
Thanks for making the effort to film and share with us.
Good luck with your WA trip.( I really don't think you need luck as you rely on research, knowledge and experience :D )

Cheers

Ramjet

Great Vid Wal and Liz.....A new production always means straight to the big flat screen and the Missus watches as well.

How many ant hills are going to get detected after watching that? I too have been having quality issues and uploading drama with youtube. Welcome back. Balx

It's not your vids Balx, it's YouTube having a problem at the moment. All the vids are fuzzy at the moment....even D'arcy Coopers who uses the best cameras out there.

On the ant hills..... I'd probably keep away from the Bull Ants as they don't seem to have a sense of humor. :/

I too have found some nice little sapphire's on meat ants nests in the past at Tomahawk Creek QLD.
Just shows you how strong the little buggers are compared to their body size.

Gday Wal n Liz! I've watched many of your other vids, thanks heaps for all of them, very informational, I'd love to say gday

I think that this vid is absolutely great, I've been keeping my eyes on their little piles here and there, but never have I seen something as funny as that! You need to tar and feather him and send him off your claim!

Worth keeping an eye out on those ant nests Atom.....got a good 5 gram nugget about 50 metres further along the creek from the scrapings of a Goanna Hole into the creek edge. Seems like the wild life over in WA also likes to delve into some prospecting... :lol: