For sale Minelab GP Extreme

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave14110

David Gothard
Reaction score
Hi, I have a GP Extreme with 11" DD + 18" DD coils, harness, 3 batteries, 12v charger, 240v Charger, Koss TD80 headphones $1950.
Pick-up Pakenham or can deliver SE Melbourne for cost of fuel. Copy of receipt & serial number available at request.
Genuine reason for sale ( now own 5000 & GP Extreme is no longer used).

1957889_10200852590115655_1993920797_o.jpg

10014993_10200852593275734_1363744363_o.jpg

price dropped to $1800 cash. One week only then it'll go on ebay.

I wish I was at home and not 4000km away, I live in cranbourne and this would have been a grate opportunity to pick me up a detector :(

unfortunately i wont be back until December :( dont stress mate its a good price im sure you will sell it

Did you find much gold with this machine Dave? Is it still available?

I did find gold with it & I do still have it at present. You are welcome to inspect prior to purchase if you are in outer Se melbourne.

This will stay for Sale here till sold or Easter then I will put on ebay.

G'day Dave

Mate has the Extreme been modded or is it un-fiddled with :cool:

Cheers
Pete

Will talk to my mate and get back to you tomorrow evening Dave, He may be interested.

Cheers Wal.

still available will be put on ebay this thursday evening if not gone before. thanks all.

Ill count pennys and let you know tonight, fairly keen, cheers scampa

Hi again , could you hold off on the ebay thing for a sec and also could you send me a pm (I cant being a newbie ) with a contact ph number so we could talk more please , very interested just wanna chat first if that's ok ? Cheers Scampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts