megafauna/miocene

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi my name is mark, I live in Portland vic, and do lots of fossil hunting every chance I get ,.,. I have in my collection lots of fossils from Miocene marine and megafauna fossils as well

Cool be good to see some pics when you can Snookie!

Interesting hobby collecting fossils, your in the right part of the world for it

Here's hoping you find the Fossil Remains of the elusive "Mahogany Ship"

Cheers, Tone

ha ha yeah that be so nice tone,yeah I wreckon were pretty lucky down here, I think Portland has one of only a few beaches in the world were you can just walk along and pick up nice sharks teeth, theres a few good spots around holding megladons teeth aswell, and Australian megafauna,. thought id give this a go for something different don't have any gold in my collection yet, wont be long , keen as mustard., thanks mate cheers mark

yeah its very interesting ramjet, something ive loved since I was a kid,im not sure how to put up pics ,and if I can just yet, but I will as soon as I can , don't I need ten posts first, cheers mark :)

You can post pics Mark. Click on the icon above that looks like a pic. Next to the PDF button.
Files must be under 1 meg. You can link to pics on external Storage sites now that you have ten post up.

1395043809_1392793075331.jpg

snookie said:
now I just have to work out how to down size the photo, buggar

snookie, another way to make your photo's smaller, which I use sometimes,is to email them to yourself at which point it will give you the option of what size to send. Then open email and right click on the photo and save it to a folder. Then just select that photo to upload to the forum. Works for me :)
Cheers, Billy.

Wow megafauna! You are very lucky, not many people have the opportunity to find those kinds of fossils.

Can't wait to see pics.

sorry peoples im still having trouble uploading grrr so frustrating,, im not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers

snokkie, I just use "Quick Image Resizer" you can down load it for free, just look for it on Google. It's dead easy to use, just drag and drop.

ok thank you I,ll give it a crack tomorrow, im so keen to get those little suckers up,., ha ha then onto the yellow stuff eeeeeeww so keen to get out and have a crack, im like loosing sleep almost :)

Latest posts