Re: X-Terra 705 Gold Pack off EBay URGENT Advice Needed

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day Bogan,

What happened to your listing on ebay, you had a bid on at $800 and now I see you re-listed the detector.

Dejan

Dejan027 said:
G'day Bogan,

What happened to your listing on ebay, you had a bid on at $800 and now I see you re-listed the detector.

Dejan

Think he mentioned that whoever had the highest bid didn't come through with the money ..... good opportunity if you want one from an active forum member.
Cheers Tom

Thanks Tom

I only need the coil as I already have the 18.75 Wot.

Cheers

As he said, guy didn't come through. You didn't happen to be the one just looking for the coil?

Becky69 said:
Whats WOT stand for?

According to the Coiltek website, WOT stands for Wild Orange Thing due to the terracotta colour and performance.

Great post.
Looking to buy first gold detector.
Almost purchase minelab eureka from US, didn't respond to my emails, so forget him.
Just emailed seller of 705 located in WA. He advertised 'new condition' but didn't have receipts.
I think he has purchased it second hand lost interest or unit not working, trying to pass it on.
When asked about security label said he would post on site.
Forget him, third hand detector, should have been honest about the condition of the unit.
Right now going to sleep on the idea of purchasing from ebay.

Friend of mine is selling an x-Terra 505. Very clean condition, still with 2 yr transferable warranty. If anyone is interested, PM me and i can pass on his mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts