2013 finds - Goldbuzzhashit

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Goldbuzz, Some very good finds there and you are really going on the silvers now! For cleaning silvers I use Earth Choice Bathroom and Shower Cleaner mixed with some water let them soak for an hour and brush gently with a baby's toothbrush (very soft) and this brings them up very nicely.
This is a plant based cleaner that definitely has citric acid in it so go gently with the strength at first.

Great work mate. You really kicked a home run. Especially with the florin, there just so few and far between. Catch up over the week end.

Just a florin picture.

1363862029_image.jpg

Close up of the silvers

1363861992_image.jpg

Revisited the old wharf, today was my b-day so had the day off,. Was not a wasted day,

1364372422_image.jpg

My first coin pouch, containing a 1917 florin and a 1918 three pence, a badge and a brass dude of some description!

Also got
three more three pence
Four penny's
Two half pence
Two six pence

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDBUZZ :D. Great finds there mate, looks like a day well spent.

Happy Birthday Buzz hope ya have a great day ... good work on the finds mate

Happy Birthday Goldbuzz,
You are really getting to know that Etrac and got the silvers flowing freely now. Oh I love that sweet sound too :lol:
Can't wait to get out again.

Latest posts