2013 finds wooster

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooster

Darren
Reaction score
went out for a swing with nugget this morning and found my first penny yippee

2wdc2gm.jpg

ptvyx.jpg

went for a quick swing this arvo found bout $6 ... the missus and children don't like the at-pro cause it finds targets way deeper than what the old 305 used too ... lol went to a spot that I had hit several times with the 305 ... found targets 4-5 inches deeper than before ... thus meaning more digging for the girls ... lol :D

took the family for a day out swinging very enjoyable day was had by all ... found some different items this time out

ju70j8.jpg

aonatu.jpg

unfortunately the key doesn't fit the lock

Interesting finds wooster, especially the lock. I wonder what the markings mean.

hey nugget hunter district water board ... it had been cut so thinking it was off the front gate

Very nice, I'm on the mobile at the moment otherwise I would have looked it up :D

Item Description:

You are looking at 1 very old Antique/Vintage Age? 80 - 100 years old solid brass padlock - key (please note minues key) it is a basic combination for key cut, it measures approx 7.2 cm tall & weighs approx 428gms, ideal piece for the collector or great looking piece for display.

H.D.W.B Stands for Hunter District Water Board it was the original Lock for one of the first or if not the first waterboards security gates to be used, plenty of history behind this piece.

hey tenounce yeah gave the lock a good clean ... the blue green thing I think is a building number plate

Very cool!! What do you use to clean with? Ive been reading about cleaning online and they say use baking soda and a soft toothbrush, or a plastic bottle with vinegar and shake up and down a few times and leave over night

went for a swing yesterday with nugget and daughter Naomi finding a 1951 sixpence and a Australian Military Forces button ... not much really but the company was good ... thanx guys for an enjoyable day
p.s naomi found a lovely diamond in the sky

cheers

2u41wdd.jpg

bgsikk.jpg

Latest posts