2013 finds - Goldbuzzhashit

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldbuzzhashit

Domanic
Reaction score
Hello all, my first find with the new finny

1360304541_image.jpg

learnt of a location near the dog track at wallsend, so I gave it ago, I was on my way there, when got a call, "work" we'll I'm glad I told them I will sort it out on monday. A small collection of pennies, ( no 1930) but any stoked!!!!!! Only two ring pulls, and a f&$@?g big nail.

Back of shortland, wallsend an old miners hut/station, they use to camp there, I was told. Well this was what I found will give it another look next week. ( the gardens dog track)

I'm putting up a pic in good faith as someone may share a location with me,

1360315025_image.jpg

At the end of the water course, where the playing fields ends, in the rough. The dog track is east of this pic :)

Hi all,

Just returned from doing a bit of swinging, at an old train station, only found a few things but the noise was incredible, every move was a low high low or high low high, And when pinpointing, "well s&$t forget it"

1360654980_image.jpg

Need help with what to do with settings in high noise areas, is it possible the urban area noise? :/

For starters, my coil choice on an Infinium LS for that area would be a 10x5"DD or 7x3"DD.

ivanll

hi all, a few hours spare this avo, only $2.50 but was running the infinium at total iron check and only detected aluminum and coins, seam to work don't know if correct but worked. :|

looking for an e-track after our coffee night and a little research into them i think ???? :/

I hit the Morpeth boat ramp a few months ago, I think I scored like $2.75 and a fishing lure :p

Forgot to ask how the meet up went, did many show up? sorry I couldn't make it we're in the middle of moving house :|, will hopefully catch you at Broke next month.

should have called around for a brew,

the night was great, scoopa was there, the host, but that was all, but we will be teeing up a outing together!!!!!!!!!! :)

Maybe a meet up at Maitland would be more central for Hunter Valley detectorists, fossickers, like minded people and general groupies.
I would love to have attended but there was no way I would have made it in time 8.(

Wet wet wet, why no wet, saw a frog with a life jacket on. :lol:

Anyway went out for a quick swing this morning before all got up and found, a couple of goodies, a couple of gold coins, a penny, a set of keys, and a kronor.

1362262852_image.jpg

1362262866_image.jpg

I know very little about it look like it was smashed by a mower blade, but found something about Sweden?

Any help :D

Morning spent looking around our fine hunter valley, while visiting four spots of interest,

1st spot, 25 cents but has potential

2nd spot, old shed burnt down with wall to wall coin collections, meet owner was a little grumpy but was going to think about it

3 rd, we any one collecting new ring pulls of aluminium cans, west walls end oval

4th spot, i only covered an area of 6m x 6m and this is what was found, only one coin but I'm no etrac wizard, 1942 penny.

1363396756_image.jpg

Look out hunter boys I feel a field trip coming on!!!!!!!!
:D

Latest posts